Search This Blog

Welcome to my wild world, the world of Buffalo, Horses and the Tallgrass Prairie! What you see here on my blog is pictures of stuff that I see every day, all kinds of wild animals like deer, buffalo, coyotes, bobcats, whippoorwills, hoot owls and everything in between! Where ever I go, my camera goes, I NEVER leave home with out it! You just never know what God is gonna stick in front of you to take a picture of! So come along with me as I live my wonderful life out on the prairie, I promise it will never be boring!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My White Christmas

For the first time in 7 years, we had a White Christmas.  And not just a little bit of one ether!
It started out as rain and sleet but turned to all snow.
Here's what it looked like at 2:00PM


At 3:00PM

4:00PM

And the day after...

Lots of BIG drifts!

The water tank for my horses was just about covered by this drift...






The buffalo were hungry after the storm







And so were the deer!

So we had a great White Christmas this year!:)


Thanks for Lookin'
Josie
Powered By Blogger