Search This Blog

Welcome to my wild world, the world of Buffalo, Horses and the Tallgrass Prairie! What you see here on my blog is pictures of stuff that I see every day, all kinds of wild animals like deer, buffalo, coyotes, bobcats, whippoorwills, hoot owls and everything in between! Where ever I go, my camera goes, I NEVER leave home with out it! You just never know what God is gonna stick in front of you to take a picture of! So come along with me as I live my wonderful life out on the prairie, I promise it will never be boring!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Burning with my new "Mascot"

Tuesday was the first day of the Spring Burns here on the Prairie.  

But before they lit the first fire of 2010, we made a little trip to town to pick up this.....
This is Sadie, she's a Beagle/Walker mix and she's the new Fire Mascot! ;)
Anyways, back to the burn...



And there was a couple of Smoke Tornados 



Meanwhile the Mascot was crashed out in my lap....


It's a hard life being a Fire Mascot!:)

______________________________

Thanks for Lookin'
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger