Search This Blog

Welcome to my wild world, the world of Buffalo, Horses and the Tallgrass Prairie! What you see here on my blog is pictures of stuff that I see every day, all kinds of wild animals like deer, buffalo, coyotes, bobcats, whippoorwills, hoot owls and everything in between! Where ever I go, my camera goes, I NEVER leave home with out it! You just never know what God is gonna stick in front of you to take a picture of! So come along with me as I live my wonderful life out on the prairie, I promise it will never be boring!

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

Hmm, last post published on July 10th?  Man I have really neglected this blog!  But I have been blogging quite a bit on my other blog :The Many Adventures of a Country Girl.  And I have been taking a lot of pictures, so here's a few of my better ones that I've took in the last month, most are of my animals and the local cowboys shipping out cattle, but there are a few pictures at the end of some big storm clouds.....

























So if you want to see a lot more pictures, check out my other blog!
______________________________
 Thanks for Lookin'
Josie of the Prairie

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! I love the one of the cattle coming in down the hill...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em all Josie! That one is really good of your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, just my kind of subjects. That's a lot of liners and riders for rounding up. The 5th from the top is my favorite but mostly because I just like cows. The 12th one with the 6 riders on the hills is quite unique. Good eye. It's a good life isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! On this ranch that these pics were taken on, it's kinda "bring your kid and his/her horse to work" every day, so there's usually a lot of help!LOL It's wonderful to see these things, like the cowboys horseback still going, just the same as back in the 1800s. I love this life!

    Thanks again
    Josie

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger