Search This Blog

Welcome to my wild world, the world of Buffalo, Horses and the Tallgrass Prairie! What you see here on my blog is pictures of stuff that I see every day, all kinds of wild animals like deer, buffalo, coyotes, bobcats, whippoorwills, hoot owls and everything in between! Where ever I go, my camera goes, I NEVER leave home with out it! You just never know what God is gonna stick in front of you to take a picture of! So come along with me as I live my wonderful life out on the prairie, I promise it will never be boring!

Friday, April 2, 2010

7 Signs of Spring

Yesterday I went out and planted the first flowers of 2010. 
Spring is really starting to show itself around here!  
Here's the 1st sign of Spring....
See the green grass?  The horses LOVE it! ;)


The 2nd sign....
All of the trees in the yard are starting to bud out.


3rd sign....
All kinds of pretty little flowers are blooming across the yard...




And my favorite....

The 4th sign of Spring.....
Planting flowers!
Here's before I planted them...

And after....



I LOVE the smell of these!

The 5th sign....
All the bushes are starting to bloom/get green...


The 6th sign...
Fire and Smoke!



And the 7th sign of Spring is something that I can't take a picture of, it's the WIND! But I promise ya, it's there!

______________________________

Thanks for Lookin'
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger