Search This Blog

Welcome to my wild world, the world of Buffalo, Horses and the Tallgrass Prairie! What you see here on my blog is pictures of stuff that I see every day, all kinds of wild animals like deer, buffalo, coyotes, bobcats, whippoorwills, hoot owls and everything in between! Where ever I go, my camera goes, I NEVER leave home with out it! You just never know what God is gonna stick in front of you to take a picture of! So come along with me as I live my wonderful life out on the prairie, I promise it will never be boring!

Friday, April 30, 2010

A day out on the Prairie

A couple of days ago we went out in search of something to take pictures of.  And boy did we find some!
First we saw a herd of buffalo, with lots and lots of babies....



On down the road we found lots of wild flowers....












And we found some big bull buffaloes coming up out of the creek bottom......






And a Plover that was running around out in the middle of the bulls....



Heading down the the creek....(yes, I took pictures of EVERYTHING!!)


We saw a Mountain Boomer by the road......


On down to the creek we went.....






And on the way home, we saw deer way off in the distance....

And even some wild turkeys....

It was a very, very fun day!!!
______________________________
Thanks for Lookin'
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger